Sunday, April 26, 2015

Photo Sunday: More Cherry Blossoms!

Hey there!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I worked, so mine was a bit full. Still, it was actually nice out here. Maybe summer is finally going to arrive.

For Photo Sunday I have another lovely cherry blossom picture that I didn't have space for in the full post. Enjoy!


I love the Japanese-esque stone structure with the cherry blossoms behind it. So pretty. I say Japanese-esque because I have no idea if it is actually Japanese or not, but it definitely brought their architecture to mind. There were so many people around this that I could only take a picture of the top if I didn't want tons of random people included.

I hate having to take pictures around people.

Did anyone else take any cherry blossom photos? Let me know in the comments and I'd love to know where all you've seen festivals like the one in D.C.

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment