Sunday, January 25, 2015

Photo Sunday: Kawah Putih

My pictures from the sulfur lake at Kawah Putih are some of my favorite from my whole trip. I love the eeriness of the fog and the colorful lake. So today I am sharing my favorite picture from the sulfur lake.


I love this picture because it looks like it could be the cover for some book or movie. Perhaps a scifi or fantasy, or even horror or mystery. The lone tree in the lake with the fog obscuring the view, and the greenish blue colors just has such a presence to it.

I love pictures with a mystique to them.

If you're ever near Kawah Putih, Indonesia, I suggest checking it out.
Maybe you could take some awesome cosplay pictures there, it would be perfect for that.

Have you ever been to a sulfur lake? Have you been to Kawah Putih? Ever cosplayed?
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment