Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Photo Sunday: Sunsets and Sorries

I am so sorry I haven't posted anything about my trip yet. I only got back to NYC on Saturday and got home Sunday night. I've been super jetlagged since then, and got a bit sick again.

I got super sick on my trip, more about that later.

I also just started at a new school today, so I'm more than a bit stressed out. This week or weekend I will write my first long post though. I'm going to do at least three posts on the trip, maybe more. So just wait, posts are coming!

For now, here is a really late Photo Sunday. I am sorry.


This photo is the sunset on my last day in Singapore. YC and I ran all around the Marina Bay Sands trying to find a view of the sunset. The one restaurant on the top blocks the view from the roof. We ended up taking this from a window in the hallway of tower one.

The clouds made the sunset a little less spectacular than I'd hoped, but it was still pretty. I really miss Singapore already.

Mostly I miss being warm, gosh darn winter.


Have any of you been to Singapore? Did you love it as much as I did? Anyone else adore kaya butter toast? My favorite.
-Alisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment