Sunday, December 28, 2014

Photo Sunday: First Day in Singapore!

So it has actually been over a week since my first day in Singapore, and I'm not even in the country anymore. I'm currently writing this post from Jakarta, Indonesia.
We've been super busy though, plus the jet lag has YC and I falling asleep pretty early every night, so this is the first chance I've had to post.

Sorry it is only a Photo Sunday. It is almost 11:00PM here, and we spent all day running around.

This photo is the first we took in Singapore!


The view is from our hotel, the Marina Bay Sands. It is phenomenal. I could never afford to stay in a hotel that nice. If it weren't for YC's awesome parents, I would never have gotten to see inside of it.
Most importantly, by staying there I got to swim in their famous infinity pool! More to come on that later.

For now I leave you with the lovely first picture and the promise of multiple posts on our adventures when I get home!



Have you ever been to Singapore? What about the Marina Bay Sands? Did you love it as much as I did?
I can't wait to go back in a little over a week.
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment