Sunday, December 7, 2014

Photo Sunday: Christmas Decorating!

I'm actually posting a Photo Sunday on Sunday, you should be so proud.
Tonight my family started decorating for Christmas. I don't know about you, but in my family decorating is an affair.

It takes hours and is rather ridiculous all around.

Case and point below.


This is how my brother and I decided to put up the tree topper angel. I was pretty sure I was going to fall and die.
I think this picture pretty accurately sums up my family's decorating nonsense.

I can't wait for Christmas! We're celebrating with my family the 19th because we're leaving for Singapore the day after! I'm pumped.


Is your family crazy about Christmas? Is decorating a chaotic affair? Anyone else as excited for the holidays as me?
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment