Monday, December 1, 2014

Photo Sunday: Winter is Here

Hello loves. How was your Thanksgiving? Not in America, then how was your normal week?
I ate all the food, I swear. I love Thanksgiving.

During break here, it snowed! Multiple times! This was our first real snow of the season, so of course I took a picture to share with you all.


Look how pretty! It was like a winter wonderland. By the end of that day we had over five inches of snow. That's so much snow! I honestly don't even like snow. I got to stay inside all day and drink hot chocolate and watch movies with YC, so I enjoyed this snow. 

Snow and I can be friends as long as it agrees to only come when I can hide inside all day.

Seems like a reasonable request to me.


How was your Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it? Has is snowed where you are yet? Are you also only a fan of snow when you don't have to touch it? Comment!
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment