Sunday, February 1, 2015

Photo Sunday: So. Many. Snow. Days

I swear it feels like there have been more snow days than school days these past couple of weeks. I may be exaggerating a tiny bit, but it is getting ridiculous. There is so much snow here!

And guess what?

I hate snow.


Okay, I admit it is pretty. I just feel like a trapped hermit when it snows. My car isn't good in the snow, so I end up snowed into my house until they plow the roads. Which takes forever, and a half.

It is currently snowing again as I write this. Outside my window all I can see is white. I guess I'm not leaving my house for the rest of the day, again.

Is it summer yet?


Do you like snow? Or are you a grumpy snow hermit like me? Anyone else dreaming of Southeast Asia? I miss the heat.
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment