Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Photo Sunday: Valentine's Day Sushi

Hello loves!
Sorry I didn't post sooner. As you know I'm sure, this weekend was Valentine's Day, so I was quite busy. YC's been sick this week, so now I've been babying him.

For Photo Sunday, here is a picture of my yummy Valentine's Day dinner.


Mmmmm. Sushi. Sushi is one of my favorite foods. I wish it weren't so expensive in landlocked PA. In Singapore sushi was about half the price. I miss cheap sushi.

For our Valentine's Date we went to the restaurant we went to for our first date. Instead of Valentine's Day, we went on Friday. I hate crowds, as does YC, so we opted to avoid the Valentine's day chaos.

How was your Valentine's Day? Did you do anything fun?
Anyone know somewhere in the States with cheap sushi?

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment