Thursday, May 14, 2015

Photo Sunday....Thursday....Sorry: Old Car and Hat Day!

I am so sorry! I know it's been ages since I've posted and this Photo Sunday is so late it is practically next Sunday. My bad guys.

Here are my excuses: It is nearly the end of the school year and it is insane at work. Secondly, my car had to get inspected and I didn't have it for five days, and I didn't have my computer. So sorry, but look at those excuses! Forgiveness please.


Car and I have been reunited and it feels so good! I missed my silly old car, and being able to actually drive myself to work.


Today was hat day at work! I rocked a hat my abuela (grandma in Spanish) crocheted for me. I think I looked pretty darn adorable. Plus it kept me warm in the cave we went to on a field trip.

Hopefully I'll have some more exciting posts coming up. I'm planning to go into why I never got to go to Korea in the near future. Prepare for a tell all. I'm waiting until Hope comes home, so look for it after that.

How's everyone liking the warmer weather? Anyone else super busy with summer coming up? Just me, or do other teachers/paras hate field trips?

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment