Monday, October 26, 2015

Photo Sunday: Best Pho Ever

Hello all!
I was only home for about an hour this whole weekend, so sorry for the Photo Sunday on Monday yet again. Oops.

I spent the weekend in Baltimore visiting some family, which will get it's own short post.

This Photo Sunday though, is about the yummiest pho I've ever eaten from a small spot in Baltimore that my second cousin took us too. She wasn't lying when she said it was the best.


Look at all those vegetable and tofu! Tofus? Is the plural just tofu?
I could barely reach the noodles until I ate half the vegetables, but it was worth it. It was so good. So much flavor and so well cooked. The tofu and vegetables were perfect.

It almost made me wish I lived in Baltimore.

Anyone else a huge pho fan? It is my cold weather comfort food. Anyone know any other great places to get pho? Other than you know, Vietnam, which I will get to eventually.

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment