Monday, October 12, 2015

Photo Sunday: I Love Autumn

Hello all!
Autumn is my absolute favorite season! I love being able to wear leggings, jeans, sweaters, scarves, boots...the whole nine yards. I love that it is finally cool enough for me to wear my hair down without overheating. I love the changing leaves. I love pumpkin flavored things (I don't care that it's a white girl stereotype! Delicious!) I looooove Halloween. You have no idea. Playing dress up is the best.


Another added bonus of autumn is that now when I wake up for work the sun is always rising right out the window. It's hard to be too grumpy about getting up for work when you wake up to this.

Anyone else as in love with autumn as I am? What are you guys being for Halloween? Do you embrace the pumpkin?
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment