Monday, October 13, 2014

Photo Sunday: Sunrise and Clouds

Hi all! Sorry this post is late.

But guess why; I was at the PA Renaissance Faire all day Sunday! It was awesome! I'll be writing a full post on the Faire either today or tomorrow.

I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath.


Check out this lovely sunrise over the mountains. Caught this on my way to work Friday. I took about seven pictures trying to get good ones while driving. Super safe, I know.

I think this one looks like Aslan is about to crest the hill to gaze down upon Narnia.


Anyone else love the Chronicles of Narnia? I only like the movies (I'm horrible I know). I also don't really like the last movie, the third I think? Too many in your face religious references. 
I like it better when Aslan is just a magic lion....
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment