Sunday, March 22, 2015

Photo Sunday: The Treetop Walk in Singapore

Hello all! We had a bit of snow Friday, but it's finally sunny again. Maybe spring will happen for real soon? That'd be nice.

Since I'd rather think about warm places, I give you another picture from Singapore.


I mostly like this picture for how red and awesome my hair looks, not going to lie. It is also a good picture of the treetop walk and you can get a sense for how long it is. When I first saw the structure close ahead of me, I thought that was the end and was disappointed. Luckily I was wrong and it was much longer. It may have be sweltering, and I thought I was going to die on the way back, but it was worth it.

Mostly because I saw a monkey.


Also, I've been thinking of posting book reviews on here as well, since I read a shit ton. Would anyone be interested in book reviews? I could also just link my GoodReads here. Thoughts?

Anyone else ever done the treetop walk in Singapore, or anywhere else?

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment