Sunday, June 28, 2015

Photo Sunday: Blue Hair and a New Camera

Hello loves! Look at me posting on an actual Sunday!

For my birthday my family got me a real camera, so I've been trying to figure it out. I've never had a nice camera before. It is harder than I thought.
I also just dyed my hair teal! These pictures come to you from my photography practice and my teal hair.

This one I took myself with a timer and a table.

This one YC took for me. It was hard to cope with the bright sun.


I bought a new bag for my camera as well! The bag is from Ona Bags and it is gorgeous. I haven't taken it on an adventure yet though. I'll let you all know how it holds up. The dress I also got recently from Forever 21. All the new things!

Any suggestions for how to overcome the bright sunlight? Anyone else have an Ona bag? Do you like it?

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment