Monday, June 22, 2015

Photo Sunday: Light Reflections

Apparently I cannot be trusted to write my Photo Sunday when I'm reading. Books make me forget everything. So, sorry this post is a little late.


After dark at Niagara Falls, the falls are lit up from across the water by huge spotlights. The night we went was rather foggy, so a good portion of the falls weren't actually illuminated. The fog was awesome though because the spotlights lit it up instead. This created long bars of light which reflected on the wet ground. Coupled with the silhouettes of people crossing the street, this made for excellent pictures.

This picture is quite possibly my favorite from Niagara Falls.

Has anyone else been to Niagara Falls? Did you see the falls at night? Any advice on nighttime photography? This was my first attempt and it was difficult.

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment