Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Photo Sunday: An Ode to Poutine

Hello all! I just got back from Montreal late last night, hence the super late Photo Sunday.

In Montreal I discovered a new love. POUTINE!



Mmmmmm. Look at all that goodness. (The grilled cheese was delicious too) In case you aren't aware, poutine is a Canadian dish consisting of french fries, gravy, and cheese. Fancy poutine often adds meat and other things, but as a veg head I went with the basic. I'm not going to lie to you, my tummy did not appreciate the gravy. My body can't really process meat anymore, and the meat based gravy made me a bit sick.

It was definitely worth it though. Poutine is such a guilty pleasure. You know it is greasy and not very healthy,but it tastes like magic.

So I don't care that my tummy does not approve of poutine. Poutine...I love you.


Anyone else a poutine lover? More on Montreal to come.
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment