Sunday, July 5, 2015

Photo Sunday: Yoga Week One

Hello loves! As stated in the title, I have finished my first week of yoga!

So far I love it, but it is so hard. I am sore in places I didn't even know could get sore. Still, I cannot wait until I can hold the advanced poses. One day!



Look yoga! This is about as complicated a move as I can pull off so far. It made for a pretty picture anyway. I'm so pleased to be through my first week of yoga, and I can't wait for more. When I get into something I go 110%.

I've spent the last week finding yoga bloggers and Instagram users to follow for inspiration and reading articles on yoga. I'm a bit obsessed.


Is anyone else out there a yogi? Do you love it? Any suggestions/pointers/tips? Help always welcome!

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment