Monday, November 3, 2014

Photo Sunday: Halloween!

Hello there all! Did you guys have a good Halloween? I did.
So, your photo Sunday this week is from my Halloween!

I'll even give you two, since I can't decide on one. Also because I'm a benevolent blog ruler like that. You heard me, blog ruler. :P





Guess what we were!
....
Go ahead guess!
.....
Figure it out?
....

Alice and Hatter! I think it's adorable. If I say so myself.


Also, sorry not sorry for the non-travel posts. But this is my blog, so you get to stare at my gorgeous Halloween pictures.
You're welcome.

Soon, possibly even tonight or tomorrow, I will be writing a blog post on the pho attempt from this weekend. Get excited!


What did you guys do for Halloween? What did you dress up as? I want to know! I love seeing all the cool Halloween costumes. 
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment